What if something goes wrong and you need assistance?
- For technology support including connectivity, contact our helpdesk at 208-468-4777 or email email@example.com
- For curriculum concerns, start with your teacher. Email is likely the best means of communication. Some classrooms will have other ways for you to connect with your student’s teacher.
- For assistance with food, school lunch or housing, contact your child’s school office.
- For assistance with mental health support, contact your school’s counselor.
- All school sites will have regular virtual office hours where someone will be available to answer phones or takes messages and return your calls.