Return Devices and collect supplies - Drive up
- Return Devices and collect supplies - Drive up
- 5/26/2020, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Drive up to the front of the building, staff will be there to assist you
I can’t believe it is that time of the year already where we are wrapping up the school year.
What a year we have had. Thank you so much for your patience and resiliency that you
displayed at home through distance learning. We are all so proud of what your child(ren) have
May 22nd – Last Day of School Year 2019-2020
May 26th-28th – Device/Book Drop-Off and Supply Pick-Up (Times Below)
• May 26th – 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• May 27th – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• May 28th – 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• All students are expected to return these items back to school (iPad, cord, charging
block, library book, and any novel books from classrooms items will be inventoried)
Fines for unreturned or lost items will be assessed
• Students will then receive a bag with their supplies from the classroom
To help keep everyone safe and maintain social distancing protocols we will have families pull
up to the curb directly in front of the school. Staff members will collect the iPad, cord, charging
block, and library books. Another staff member will bring the student supplies directly to the
vehicle. All devices will be disinfected and reimaged by our technology department. Students
please save any documents into your One Drive. We ask for your patience during the busy
parts of the day.